Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen...my 1st time~


Thirteen Things about Phyllis


1. I love to giggle & laugh!
2. Doing memes is helping me recognize things about myself.
3. Having a blog is fun.
4. My Grace Frame& Janome Quilter are here!!!
5. I gotta wait till my son moves out to play with the frame & quilter:(.
6. He is moving soon:).
7. I do love my son...lol.
8. The color red makes me happy.
9. I read a blog* last night that had me laughing hysterically...till the tears were flowing.(see further explanation below.)
10. I battle clinical depression.
11. I also battle rheumatoid arthritis & fibromyalgia.
12. Being in constant pain makes me very crabby.
13. I love to learn new things.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. My 1st visitor for Thursday 13, ever:).

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






*#9...explained...that blog is here. Tell her scrappynhappy sent u!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard! I did my first one today too :)

http://blog.vigilant20.net/?p=1313

Phyl said...

I am on my way to your blog~