Do you suffer from BADD? In a recent post, I discovered that I do. What is BADD? I am so glad that you asked!
BADD is Blog Attention Deficit Disorder and it characterized by various symptons which may include, but are not limited to, getting online to do routine blog maintance, catch up on what your blogging-buddies have been up to, or make a post and suddenly hours have passed...and your intended job is not complete.
If you suffer from BADD, feel free to take the following code and place it in the sidebar of your blog and then leave a comment on this post. Doing so will net(pun fully intended) you a few good things.
1. You will begin the healing process(God forbid~) by admitting that you have a problem.
2. You will be helping other potential BADD sufferers to come and see if, in fact, they too suffer along with us.
3. You will help support the BADD community.
4. You will get "Linky Love" at least once a month from me.
5. You will get a visit to your blog by yours-truly.
6. Your blog will be linked to from here.
<a href="http://scrappynhappy.blogspot.com/2008/03/you-say-that-like-its-badd-thing.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg141/scrappynhappy/My%20Tags/badd-sm.gif" border="0" alt="Do you suffer from BADD?"></a>
Here is what it will look like in your side bar:
Fellow BADD Bloggers: