Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Firefly Award~



And the very first-time-ever-winner of this award is...drumroll...puullleeezzz...Miss Greatful Livin, herself! This award is for illuminating my path so wonderfully these last few days, leading me from the brink of despair to smack-dab-into-the-middle-of gratefulness. There are not enough ways to say 'thank you.'

Pay-It-Forward. There is no limit to how many people this can be given to. Remember: When you get the award, leave a comment so I can come visit you~

Here is a smaller version that will fit into the sidebar of your blog:

OTHER RECIPIENTS: Natalie, Michelle, Joyce, luvmy4sons, Connie.

Add to Technorati Favorites

5 comments:

Greatfullivin said...

Oh Phyl how sweet of you! This is a beatiful award and I have posted it. Thank you so very much. This Gratitude thing is catchy isn't it? I am honored to think I have Illuminated someone...A big Tiara Tip to you!....((((HUGS))))

Phyl said...

I am so happy that you enjoyed the award, dear lady! Now, about the blog-business at hand! Today I am grateful for sunshine…wonderful, bright, warm, loving, heart touching sunshine! I have decided that I will make my first gratitude post of the day at your blog, transfer it to my blog, and then just update my post there thoughout the day. Thanx for doing this!

Hugs…Phyl

Natalie said...

Thank you thank you! I've posted it and passed it along! :)

Michelle said...

Thanks for creating this really cute award! For some reason I couldn't see all of the code, but I copied the image and I will link to you. Thanks again!

luvmy4sons said...

I missed this one. Gee thanks ever so much! You are too kind!