Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Awards-Main



Each graphic is linked to the generous blogger who bestowed it upon me. For the sake of my convenience, new awards are added to the top of this post:).

***
Betty just gave me this award:). Thanx, Sweetie!
***
Mo gave me the following awards:


Shannon started this one:).
"The Rules: By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you agree to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded." My Notes: If your link is on my sidebars, YOU qualify as having an excellent blog! You don't think I spend time reading just any ole blog, now, do you? :) Take the award & run with it. Be sure to link back to the originator.
***

PurpleFrogCat started handing out this award on 2/01/2008 for her friends that were "Toadally Awesome" to her. My NotesL If you are linked to from my blog, consider yourself "Toadally Awesome" in my opinion and take the award & run with it. Be sure to link back to the originator. Mo, you flatter me!
***
Blog Of Distinction Award
The creator of Blog of Distinction is Working Mum on the Verge who says "pass it along to 5 blogs that make you laugh, cry, think, or sigh." I say...if your link is on my sidebars, YOU have made me laugh. cry, think, or sigh! Take the award & run with it. Be sure to link back to the originator. Mo, thank you so much!
***

I can not locate the originator of this award.* If you are linked to from my blog, consider that you quite often make my day, so take the award & run with it. Mo, it is beautiful~
***
Virginia gave me this lil cutie:

I can not locate the originator of this award.* If you are linked to from my blog, consider that you & I have the perfect blend of bloggy friendship and take the award & run with it. Thank you, Virginia, I love it~
*This makes me sad, cos I consider myself as not using good bloggy-manners by linking back to the person I got the award from & the originator. Be sure to let me know if you ever find the originator of any of these.
4/11/08-Betty
4/2/08-Mo
3/6/08-Betty
2/18/08-Betty
2/13/08-Cricket


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am currently researching info on blog award origins, and I really appreciate this post! I can't find the originators of any of those you have un-cited, either. It bothers me to not give the creator credit.