Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

of profound things , processes, and passion...

Well! I am one of those churn & burn kinda people. You know...something gets "in there" and instead of just jumping on it, I have to let it simmer, ruminate, if you will. Kinda like the proverbial act of chewing the proverbial cud.

Now this personal process has served me well over the years, keeping me from saying or doing rash things I could live to regret.

Oftentimes, tho, the process occurs without my conscious consent, consideration, or even comment. Suddenly, or so it seems at the time, I have an "a-ha!" moment complete with total and absolute clarity. I like those, a lot~

I find that often the churn & burn can cause inner-turmoil that eventually gets my attention and it is in these moments of quiet reflection that solutions are produced. As one who tends to pray almost without ceasing, I know that my Father patiently waits on me to ask so He can give me what I seek. He is the personification of unconditional love & never ending patience.

Lately I have been feeling repressed/depressed/oppressed and in no particular order. A few days ago, my daughter, Alana, and I were discussing my state of mind and we came upon the topic of "passion" and I had an a-ha~ moment. That was it! I had lost my passion.

No comments: