Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Friday Felicitations...My first time:).



So, do tell, what felicitations do you have to share this week? It doesn’t have to be a monumental moment to be worth talking about. After all, all of life is nothing more than a string of little accomplishments.

The quote above is from the FF web page...Megan has a way of hitting my proverbial nail on the proverbial head quite often.

This week I realized, as I often do, in the middle of a conversation with my daughter and friend, Alana, that I have lost my passion. This revelation will be discussed in my forthcoming posts. I have also made contact with Megan from Flaming Renaissance, and this promises to be a wonderful connection. (You know how sometimes you just know some things?)

I am researching hosting sites and blogging software, because as always, I do not wish to be limited by the parameters of a free site...no offense, blogspot:).

Have an absolutely wonderful weekend~

2 comments:

Kim West said...

I am extremely happy with my host (hugehost) and they even have an install wizard for Wordpress (my fav bloging software!!!)

Kim West said...

Oh - and WordPress, there is even an importer to import your old blogger posts...