Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Meme Monday #10




FOR THE WEEK OF:

The names of the individual memes are linked to their home-blog. I would love it if you checked them out and even decided to join one or a dozen! If you do, lemme know:).

MONDAY:

Meme Monday



*********************



THURSDAY:

Thankful Thursday.





Today I am thankful for:

1. God's mercies, which are new every morning!
2. Breath in my body for another wonderful day:).
3. My Beloved being back in my life after all these years.
4. Cell phones...they make it possible for me to be in touch with my Beloved.
5. Four healthy wonderful children and their signifcant others.
6. A God who meets all of my needs according to His riches is glory.
7. Praise & Worship music that helps me enter in His presence.
8. A home in a wonderful neighborhood.
9. All of the great people I have met via the Internet.
10. Any & all chances to express my gratitude to my Heavenly Father.

***

Thursday 13.


My T_13 brought to you by the letter: Photobucket


1. I am intelligent.
2. I am intuitive.
3. I am in love~.
4. I am enjoying it immensely:).(I checked the spelling & it's correct, but it looks weird.)
5. I LOVE irony.
6. I have many idiosyncrasies.
7. I have been known to do idiotic things. (I know you are just shocked!)
8. I have bouts of imsomnia.
9. I have never been incarcerated.
10. I am blessed with being insightful. I see passed the behavior to the root of the issue.
11. I fear I will one day cross the abyss into insanity.
12. Ironing is a major part of quilting and sewing.
13. I believe the Bible is the inspired word of God.

*********************
FRIDAY:

Fridays Feast.



Appetizer:
When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?

I LOVE fountain pop...from a cup!

Soup:
What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?

Law & Order, baby!

Salad:
Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.

Now, this is one interesting salad! Brilliant? Albert Einstien is who always comes to mind when I hear that word.

Main Course:
Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?

Absolutely~

Dessert:
If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?

Mom!
*********************

Blog Your Blessings.



*********************

8 comments:

Betty said...

Thankful Thursday and Thursday Thirteen both good memes. I enjoyed reading your's for today. I hope Jeffery is better. Do you know what's wrong with him? Keeping him and you in prayer.

Peggy said...

Phyl...WOW...that's alot of MEMES to keep you going but I really enjoyed looking at the ones I'm not familiar with...Meme Monday, T13, Friday's Feast, Blog your Blessings on Sun.

How do you do it? Well..anyways I so enjoyed your TT big 10 list of thankfulness:...I'm delighted that YOur Beloved is back in your life and praying He's staying! may God continue richly blessing you and your children...so you remain HAPPY in OHIO...not to sure about that scrappy(LOL) Blessings...Peggy

Denise said...

Such a sweet thankful list.

Unknown said...

Great thankful list, dear. I didn't realize you were participating in this meme too.

Unknown said...

I participated in my first Thursday 13 today. I've been thinking about it for a while and after reading your 13 lists for a few weeks, I've decided to jump right in.

Tracy said...

Wow! What a precious thankful list! How exciting to read about "your beloved." (Heart smile). = )

Anonymous said...

No. 6&7 of Thankful Thursday....? So spot on. Thanks for that - God bless you.

Unknown said...

I also did my first Friday's Feast this week.