Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Jammies...Forbidden Fruit



My latest fun...Forbidden Fruit...lol. The red part of the top is from a shirt that had...ummm...shall we say, gotten a little snug. I am gonna have the best jammie selection in Ohio at the rate I am going:). Am thinkin I am gonna make some short bottoms...for a change. I also found my "elephant leg" jammie bottom pattern...look out world!

Some of you have emailed in order to check up on me. Overall, life is good. Suffering a few minor finacial set-backs but am trusting my heavenly Father, who has never failed to take care of me. My health insurance got re-instated so I have been going to lots of appointments...both doctor and dentist. Now, we all know I would much rather be at home blogging or sewing, but I do what I gotta do:).

Hugs...and have an absolutely wonderful week~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun pjs.

Betty said...

Hi Phyllis,

I love those PJs. So colorful and cute design.

I didn't email you to check on you as I already knew that you were sewing and also you said you were going to the dentist. So, I wasn't worried about you, but I have been missing your blogging and your visiting. I'll be glad when things settle down for you so you can get back to blogging on a regular basis.

Love and Hugs,
Mom Betty

Anonymous said...

How cute are these?!?!

Michelle Quinno said...

Those are adorable!!! You should try to sell on etsy.com!

Hang in there on the financial setback. I'm thinking good thoughts for you. Keep your chin up!