Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Monday, April 7, 2008

what made you smile today meme


People Who Made My Day Meme:

SAO has 2 recent posts on her blog with a total of three links to my blog in them! Now, how is that for some linky love?

She listed me as one of the people who made her day and also has 'memed' this statement: Go ahead and join in and then let me know what made you smile today.

So, SAO, lemme tell you this first...all the linky love made me smile first thing this morning!
Yesterday...
1. My sweetheart calling me many times from work made me smile.
2. The intense joy of the Lord that I walk in made me smile.
3. Seeing my current project laying by my sewing machine made me smile.
4. Eating Chinese food made me smile.
5. Betty's emails always make me smile.
6. Joyce bringing Serenity to see me made me smile.
7. Calling my brother to tell him Happy Birtday made me smile.
8. Taking the time to think about it and doing this meme is making me smile right now!
9. The smiley graphic is for you to use with this meme...I hope it makes YOU smile:).

Thank you, SAO!


No comments: