Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Monday, April 7, 2008

Meme Monday Makes Too Much Sence!

I have decided that it makes too much sence to join in on the Meme Monday Movement. To save space, time, and sanity(all of which are on short supply some days, I have made the following decisions.

1. I will post my weekly memes in a specific format(read: I have code on stash some where...lol.) from here on out.
2. With the exception of MM, logo graphics for weekly memes will be in my sidebar and not in the weekly meme post.
3. Meme's will be posted daily but will be added into the post started on Monday.
4. In the event that I am blessed enough to get tagged for other(non-weekly) memes I will put them in their own individual posts.
5. My first Meme Monday post will contain links to posts made for LAST weeks memes.
6. I will use the links in my posts to the meme home-blog to efficiently reach said home-blogs in order to leave my link there.
7. I will occasionally feature a new meme, but not commit to it.
8. I reserve to right to join or leave a meme based upon personal preference(mine only...lol.)

Having said all of that...here is the link to my very first Meme Monday!

No comments: