Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I am # 925!


Get listed at www.millionbloglist.com


Ok, you know me....if it's about linking I gotta be there:).

Hugs,

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm right behind you... actually I'm 928. :)

storyteller said...

I checked this out a few days ago and could have been in the 700s so it’s growing quickly. I wasn’t sure I wanted to play … but it might be fun to be #1000 if I timed it right ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Mike Golch said...

Neat.By the way I posted my mug shot.come on over and see.

Mike Golch said...

Phyllis,I'm 984.

Robin L said...

Hello Phyllis, I didnt join this one but Ive been reading your blog and I have to tell you my oldest child Matthew is in the US Navy stationed outside of Sattle. You aint going to believe this: I call him my buddy, he too is the one that make me smile and laugh. I miss him so much!He left in Aug of 2006, made it home once in 2006 and I aint been able to see him since. It was great to read Im not alone in this world. Seeing pictures of your hansome son bought tears to eyes. Makes my day to hear his voice. Thanks for your post, God bless you, your family and your son!

Phyl said...

Awww...girl...your comment almost made me cry. I feel for you...I really and truly do. You can write me any time...or if u want, u can have my phone number. We Navy Moms gotta stick together! I tell you what...lets make a pact to pray for one anothers family. Hows that?

Many many hugs...Phyl