Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Monday, February 4, 2008

You. Can. Only. Type. One. Word.



***
This is from <a href="http://scrappynhappy.blogspot.com/2008/02/you-can-only-type-one-word.html">Scrappynhappy</a>.

You. Can. Only. Type. One. Word. Not as easy as you might think...

Copy the stuff between the *** and paste it into your blog. Remove my answers and replace with yours. Leave a comment so I can come see yours! Tag as many or few as you wish~.

1. Yourself? awake

2. Your significant other? non-existant

3. Your hair? curly

4. Your mother? deceased

5. Your father? ditto

6. Your Favorite Item: fabric

7. Your dream last night: none

8. Your Favorite drink: tea

9. The room you are in: living

11. Your Ex Bf/Gf is: gone

12. Your Fears: dependence

13. what do you want to be in 10 years? painless

14. who you hung out with last night: kids

15. What You're Not? independant

16. Muffins? yummy

17: One of Your Wish List Items: car

18. Time: insufficient

19. Last thing you did? blogged

20. What You Are Wearing? jammies

21. Your Favorite Weather: sunny

22. Your Favorite magazine: quilt

23. The last thing you ate: sandwich

24. Your Life: okay

25. Your Mood: hopeful

26. Your friends: love

27. What are u thinking about: life

28. What are you doing at this moment? puter

30. Your summer memories? warm

31. Your relationship status? hopeful

32. What is on your TV? nada

33. When is the last time you laughed? minutes

34. Last time you cried? week

***

I tag: Betty, Alana, Cricket, luvmy4sons, Ginger Patches, and Tracy.


Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Betty said...

I enjoyed reading your one words things about yourself.

I also appreciate you tagging me for this, and I would love to be able to participate. However, I have a problem. When I copy and paste it to put in my new post blog, it comes out where all the questions and answers read from left to right instead of downward numbered words.

Allie aka Cute Girl said...

lol awesome! some of these answers are so funny. definately seems hard for me... i like usuing a large winded explanation for things like this! gonna do this but you'll have to update ur linkies to me since i'm working on the new blog today. hugs!