Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Monday, February 25, 2008

Which sports car are you?

I'm a Nissan 350Z!



You're not the fastest or the most agile, but you have style and power. You believe in looking good and moving quickly -- without breaking the bank.


"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.






Add to Technorati Favorites

7 comments:

Lady Di Tn said...

That was fun. I took the test and I am a red corvette.
Peace

Phyl said...

Ok, Lady Di...somehow being a red corvette fits you:).

Hugs...

Greatfullivin said...

I took the car test too! I am a porshe 911, go figure. It was fun Thanks!

Hope said...

Hi Phyl,
Thanks for stopping by today and for the sweet comment about my little table and chairs. I love it and I think DH is about convinced to not paint..for now anyway! :o)

I took the little fun car test. I'm a Red Ford Mustang. You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.

Fast and strong..not so much anymore! LOL

Please come back and visit me again. You're always welcome at my farmhouse!

Hugs,
Hope

Becky said...

Hey Phyl!
I took the quiz and posted my result on my blog.
Becky

Betty said...

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette. That was fun.

Jay said...

the winner is Chevrolet Corvette! .. seem to be the nig winner of the day