Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Monday, February 25, 2008

I would like to introduce you to my new personal assistant...

Sandy - your free personal email assistant

For years I have been running around like the proverbial headless chicken attempting the ever elusive state of total and utter organization. And yes, I even squawked, "I so need a personal assistant!"

Well, someone out there is obviously in tune with chicken squawking and have answered my plea. Her name is Sandy! The bonus is that I do not have to pay Sandy an exorbitant salary and this chick is so good that she can keep me, you, and everyone we know organized at the same time. She is totally customizable so that she meets my individual organizational needs. Now, that's amazing!

Here are some of the things people are saying about Sandy:

“Available 24 hours a day, Sandy never complains, and costs nothing; she's perfect! More seriously, this kind of service represents a real tendency today, and when you think about it, thousands of opportunities have to be developed on that type of application... Anyway, it's a wonderful tool for scatterbrain people!”
“The language is natural, as if you were talking to an actual human. ... The best part about Sandy is the messages you get back from "her"—helpful and fun, the tone truly makes you feel like have an assistant backing you up.
“Ok, this is really, really cool. iwantsandy.com offers a free personal assistant system that works by email. Need to be reminded to pick up your dry cleaning at 3:00? Send an email to your personal "Sandy" address and "she" will send you a reminder at that time. Need to add an item to a task list? Just email it and it will be added. Add the "@weekly" tag and you can get a weekly reminder. You can also get a daily email with tasks for the day. You can interact with Sandy through email, the web or even SMS text messages. The number of possibilities is huge. ”

I love Sandy! Click on her picture above, give her a try, and see she how she does. I would love to hear what you think.

Hugs...



Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with iwantsandy.com in any way. Just another satisfied and happily organized woman. Today I am grateful for Sandy!

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: