Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Monday, February 4, 2008

Ok, it's official...

I miss Mo!  Lucky lady that she is, she is in Arizona!  Now, I would be fibbing if I told you that I am not just a wee bit jealous as I truly wish to not only visit Arizona, I wanna be living there:).

Williams, AZ, is a darling little quaint town located about an hour from The Grand Canyon.  One can stand in town and see snow on the mountains in the distance.  The weather averages 80 degrees, but it is dry heat and not humid.  In fact, it rains there on a schedule...lol.  In (I believe) August and September at approximately 1 p.m. it pours buckets of rain for 20 minutes.  That's it!  The towns people are warm and friendly and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.

Dearest Mo, I am praying that you have an absolutely wonderful time! I am grateful that you found me on your travels through blogland!

Hugs,

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Greatfullivin said...

Hey Girlfiend!!! First, don't be jealous...I am snowed in. In the mountains of New Mexico.We stopped about 3 pm yesterday...it was just too bad to continue. I think we will make Arizona today! It looks like you have been busy!...I love the candy heart machine, so much I may have to steal it! LOL! Have a great day. I will be back when I can!

Allie aka Cute Girl said...

I'll take ya to the candy shop... lol so cafe i wanna start there but still couldn't help myself! and from mo's response it's a good thing we weren't road tripping this weekend anyways. we'll go back as soon as we can. it's a promise not only to you but myself. love ya! happy blogging