Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Labels for Carolina Crossroads & Bargello Bowl




As many of you know I am a moderator for a wonderful yahoo group. These are the labels I made since most members wished to have us use matching labels...for the sake of posterity, of course.

There has been much discussion as to the conversations that quilt historians will have upon finding many many quilts of the same design yet in different color ways. The labels are to help them catalog us:).

Click on the picture to bring up the full-sized image. Right click on it and save it to your computer.

Happy quilting~


Shameless plug:
To join Quiltville Chat, click the button.


Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hi Phyl, Thank you for posting the beautiful labels for both quilts. I made the Super Bowl Bargello which I will be donating to the Tri-City Homeless Coalition, a very worthwhile organization located here in the San Francisco,CA area. I also emailed you a few weeks ago asking about how to insert Yahoo group logo's onto my blog, but perhaps you didn't receive my email Please contact me regrading this, Thanks