Cricket’s Hearth has initiated a tag called Reflections. The goal is to look back on your life and list 5 negative things you never anticipated happening, followed by 5 positive things you never anticipated happening in your life. Take your time and truly reflect on the top five in each category. When finished, complete this statement: Considering the negatives and the positives in my life, _____________.
Reflections of Scrappynhappy in Ohio
Five Negative Things I Never Anticipated Happening in My Life
1. Getting raped.
2. Getting married and divorced 3 times.
3. Having 6 strokes in 7 days.
4. Suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis...
5. ...and Fibromyalgia.
Five Positive Things I Never Anticipated Happening in My Life:
1. Jesus Christ becoming 'personal' to me.
2. My children becoming my 4 favorite people:).
3. That I would be the kind of Mom that I am. No money, but lots and lots of love, acceptance, wisdom, guidance, and assistance any ole time they need it!
4. That I would write about my pains, joys, etc., and people would respond.
5. Falling in love with my computer:).
My 5 blogging friends I challenge for Reflection are:
Considering the negatives and the positives in my life, I am even more convinced that "all things work together for good to them that love the Lord and are called according to His purpose."