Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Blog-land...go there!

Wow! Having made graphics and websites, having an account for showing off pics, and being in a few online groups would-one might think-have made me jump on the blogging bandwagon. For some reason I just didn't make a blog. Then, I read a blog belonging to a gal in one of my online quilting groups. Eureka! I wanted one too so I took the plunge into blog-land. Well, I gotta tell you...I am so glad that I did!

Believing that networking is the key to a successful presence on the web, I started roaming around blog-land and am loving the journey. There are many wonderful foks to meet, much info to gather, and tons of joy to spread.

In keeping with the article I linked to in my last post, I am joining a few blog communities...am excited just thinking about the possibilities(see prior paragraph:).

No comments: