Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Friday, August 10, 2007

Hello and welcome:)...

Ok, I caved. I am starting a blog...lol. I have so enjoyed other blogs but was never prone to make one of my own.

So...here goes!

I am in a wonderful online quilting group called Quilting-N-More ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Quilting-N-More/ )and today one of our ladies is hosting a Mystery Retreat. I am taking pics as I go along-or at least attempting to do so. My digi-cam is giving me fits!

I am also, for the first time, joining a Block-of-the Month club on Live Journal. ( http://community.livejournal.com/blockofthemonth/ ) I am not one to do traditional quilt blocks, and am hoping the commitment to the BOTM will help ease me into some of them.

I will post pics of the BOTM also. I hope to log my quilting adventures here as I go along. Quilting to me is the ultimate tribute to our history. I will tell more as I go along. Have a wonderful day!

P~

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey Phyl!
GREAT start on your blog! I've added it to my list of blog must reads. I love blogging even if sometimes I get a little cranky and start griping on mine... hey... it's a vent for me and it does help.