Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Saturday, April 12, 2008

There is a fella in blogland and I got to meet him~

Mike is a sweet fella and it seems we have a few things in common. He stopped at my blog one other time and I hope I commented at his blog when I popped over there. Today he has let me know that he has added me to his Blogroll of Honor. How sweet is that? Mike plays the dulcimer...it is such an amazingly wonderful instrument. He, like me, is differently-abled than he used to be. He, also like me, struggles with the adjustment. Mike served in the military and supports our troops. My son is currently serving our country in the Navy. Mike is from Ohio...me too! Now, to be honest, the fact that he snagged my "Wind Beneath My Award" to give to some of the folks who have helped him in his journey through Blogland didn't hurt my feelings either:).

I think I have made a blog-buddy and that, my dear, is good news~


3 comments:

storyteller said...

Yup … Mike’s definitely a good ‘blogging buddy’ … who’s learned to navigate this virtual world with ease in a short time ;--)

Your ‘Wind Beneath my Wings’ award IS lovely indeed. I’ve added it to my sidebar and am looking forward to passing it along to others very soon.

Hugs and blessings,

Allie aka Cute Girl said...

well yay mike... finally some love to the men bloggers out there! woohoo!!!!

Mike Golch said...

now I'm officially blushing,and blessed that I have such good friends here in the cyber world of blogland.