Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pass up a challenge? Me? NEVER!

Chris from Quilting Weekly has issued me a challenge:). Every person who purchases an online quilting class from her AND tells her that I sent them gets a free Fat Quarter and if five people do this I get a free online quilting class from her.

Well...far-be-it-from-me to pass up a challenge! I would also like to 'sweeten the pot". If you sign up for an online class with Chris and tell her that Phyl sent you I will also send you a Fat Quarter.

Go here to check out the online quilting classes Chris offers and see what you think. If you decide to take a class with her, be sure to tell her that I sent you. Then come back here and sign the Mr. Linky. You will get a FQ from her and one from me!
Here is a note that Chris sent me:

Remember each person who takes a class gets a FREE fat quarter! I will send those fat quarters all year long if needed. I said every person you send that tells me "Phyl sent me" is entitled to that fat quarter. And don't forget my offer to give you your class for free. What are you waiting for? Get the word out to everyone you know who quilts! (I have a pretty good stash of fat quarters to give away.)
Take care,
Chris


You may not be surprised by this statement: The free class, should I earn/win it is the Happy & Scrappy one. lol:). This is it:






No comments: