Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Beautiful words...and a blessing~

May you be blessed this week. Perhaps you will get to see something new in yourself or someone you love, and may you find great joy in the discovery!


Lest you think for one moment that I am the writer of that beautiful blessing, lemme tell you a little story.

I met Nicole via Thursday Thirteen. She then left a sweet comment on my Aches, Pains, and Naps post...so off I went to visit her. Nothing like a little love to motivate me to come to see you:). Once there I read her TT post for this week and while I enjoyed it immensely, it was her final line that hit me like a ton of bricks...but in a good way. Ok, maybe hit me like a ton of bricks isn't the right description. Her words imapacted me greatly. Did I do better that time? I digress...hmmm....that is the perfect name for a blog written by me. Oooppssss....I digress again.

Anyway...her words touched my heart. What a wonderful thing to wish upon some one. I took them personally and have made a mental note to self that I will let her know just what things I see new in me or others this week and how much fun I have reveling in the joy of doing so.

Hey, Nicole, do I see a meme in our future? I also love the name of your blog..."Step of Faith...The Journey Begins."

Many hugs and much thanks,


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Awww shucks...I'm blushing at your kind words!! =) I'm so happy that something I said made such an impression. I am humbled actually. Oooh, aND I can't WAIT to hear what you notice this week!

Yeah...a meme...cooooooool! What do we do? I'm uber new at all this stuff! =)