When I joined Thursday 13 I didn't realize that I had to come up with my own topics...oops! After having a tough time doing so for the last 2 weeks, I realized I needed a method to end the madness, so I asked my darling daughter make me this darling alpha as opposed to just doing some fancy-font-work on each post every week. Isn't this too cute?
So I will be using the letters-one a week-to give me focus. Let's see how this works out, shall we?
Today's TT at Scrappynhappy in Ohio is brought to you by the letter:
1. Ann is my middle name.
2. Alana is my oldest child.
3. Alijah is my youngest child.
4. Applique' is fun!
5. Attitude is everything.
6. Altitude...I grew up in the mountains in Maryland.
7. Application...I am not afraid to try new apps for the computer.
8. Awesome...my God is an awesome God~
9. Alpha...it is a graphic alphabet...as opposed to a font.
10. Arizona...this is where I wanna live when I grow up!
11. Air...the song, "No Air", by Chris Brown and Jordan Sparks is my favorite!
12. A la mode...I will eat anything that can tastefully have ice cream on top.
13. Anxious...I am anxious to see my Baby:).