Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Monday, March 17, 2008

I won! I won! I won~



Here is the email that I just got:

Hi,
Just wanted to let you know that your name was drawn for the JO-ANN's gift card from my blog site!! I am so excited for you! Please let me know where to send it. I will need your mailing address to send out the card! Please let me know. Congradulations again and thanks for visiting my blog. I really enjoyed the blog party and will be participating next year as well!

Take care
Debi :)
Crafty Mom

Debi's blog, A Crafty Mom, was one of the awesome sites I visited while participating in the Blog Party through 5 Minutes For Mom. Please check out her blog and tell her that I sent you:).

Note to Debi,

Thank you so very very much! I always tell folks who ask what to get me for holidays, "Joanns gift cards." How did you know that I didn't get one for my birthday? This is ssoooo awesome, I can't thank you enough!

The pic at the top is the one that Deb posted when she told everyone my reaction to winning...she said she thinks I fainted...isn't that too cute!?



Add to Technorati Favorites

6 comments:

Bunny B said...

Woot! Congrats!

Phyl said...

Thanks so much, Bunny! heading over to see you...

craftymom said...

Glad you are sooooooo happy! It was great to meet you and I am sure you will enjoy your card! Congratulations again!
Debi :)
Crafty Mom

Betty said...

Congratulations on your win, Phyl. You are the most deserving person I know of a Jo-Ann's gift card. Wow, I know you can put that to good use.

Hugs to a real sweetie pie,
Betty

Jay said...

happy happy joy joy

Phyl said...

Debi: Thanx, again!

Betty: if you were any sweeter I would have to call you, "Sugar!"

Jay...wanna run to Joanns? lol,