Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fun for you and your kids!



My kids (who are all grown now) and I have played at this site since it first came on the Internet! If you are looking for something fun then you may wanna check out Neopets.

This site is great because you can adopt or make your own Virtual Pet(s) that need fed and played with. I always thought it would be an awesome alternative for Home Ec. or Life Skill students in place of carrying around an egg to learn how to take care of things! There are games that you can play, an economy complete with a bank that pays interest on your balance, a pound for abandoned pets that can be adopted, a soup kitchen for those who have not earned enough NeoPoints(NP) to feed their new pet, and so much more. This would make an ideal home schooling tool...and it's fun, too.

I am there...as scrappynhappy18 and my Neopet is a Peophin and her name is Phoebe18.
This is her:
Isn't she adorable? If you and your kids join, add me as a friend. My daughter and I would both be happy to help you out!

Have fun!
Photobucket

add to sk*rt

Add to Technorati Favorites