Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I believe I can fly~



Lately I have mentioned FlyLady.net quite a few times. I love the premise that this site is based on! FLY stands for Finally Loving Yourself and FlyLady covers it all from organizing to cleaning to pampering yourself.

Are YOU living in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) like Franny in the pink sweats? Do you feel overwhelmed, overextended, and overdrawn? Hopeless and you don't know where to start? Don't worry friend, we've been there, too.

When you join FlyLady, you will receive daily FLYmail. Your FLYing Lessons will guide you through babysteps to help you set up routines, get rid of your clutter, and put your home and life in order. FlyLady's approach has worked for thousands. Join anytime you want (there is no cost involved)! You are not behind - you are just getting started!


I have learned that I am not lazy! What I am is overwhelmed and very busy. Quite frankly, it just doesn't always occur to me to clean house and when it does, I feel like I need to excavate instead of clean.

FlyLady has made me realize that I can clean and organize my home...a little bit at a time. Even if I get an email that I don't utilize right away, the thought of doing something gets in my mind and that's where it needs to start for me:).

Ovet the course of yesterday I did my laundry, found my kitchen,(much to my delight there really was a sink in there!), and cleaned the dining room. The house even feels better! And I am smiling~

Hugs...hope to see you FLYing,


DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with FLyLady. net. I am just a happy subscriber and convert:). She offers many wonderful tools to assist FlyBabies in their quest to get-it-all-together. I can't afford them, so I am doing this sans tools and so can you:).
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Shelina said...

I'm a subscriber to flylady as well. I don't always keep up with the posts either, but the emails are nice to get me off my frannie!