Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Carolina Crossroads

I need to confess...lol. Other than managing the files of Quiltville Chat in order to help Bonnie manage the masses(1,173 members), I have done nothing toward the beginning, let the end, of the wonderful mystery that is currently in progress. Oh, wait! I did join the web ring...does that count?

I do, however, enjoy the wonderful group of women from around the world who have come together behind this "little adventure". The photos of work done so far are nothing short of gorgeous; there is a web ring that links blogs of those participating, and everyone is enjoying working at their own pace. Such fun~

So far, five steps have been posted and even as I post this, there are those who are attempting to be patient in their foot tapping in anticipation of Step 6!

I do, at least, know that I will be using blue scraps as my main color choice, red for "pop-n-sizzle", and white as my light. My local guild has a Sit-n-Sew Day on the 19th and I anticipate getting through most of Step One. Lucky for me, I do love Rail Fence Blocks:).

Happy quilting,

Phyl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Phyl;
I'm going to do this quilt too but I'm thinking WAY OUTSIDE the box with warms and cools with black.... we'll see if it's something I can live with. I just love how colors POP against some black.
Becky