Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wacky Wednesday

Whew~ What a day...got a lot done, but all of it was on the computer.
Went poking around blogspot.com and some other places and met some other Ohioans...added their links to my new link section.

Also, contacted the dear lady who sent me the gorgeous free earrings...and placed her link as well. Networking is where it's at!

Also added a list of projects I have going...will scratch them off as I complete them...of course I will add the newbies on there as well. This will be an ongoing list...I figure I don't have to get it all done till I die!

My mouth is still giving me fits even tho its been a week since I had work done in there. Dentist says I have a small mouth...rotflmao! I know a few folks who would beg to differ:).

Barb & Sadie stopped by for a lil while...been missing them both, so it was right on time.

Got some great news!!! My frame and quilter have been shipped:)...whee~

Have a wonderful evening. I will be cutting some squares for a quilt. Surprised?

No comments: