Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Monday, September 10, 2007

Some kinda day...

My quilt frame arrived today and my Janome will be here in three days. I got free software with it, too...Quilt Cad for making pantographs...let the fun begin!!!!

Went to the dentist. He was a sweet ole fella, patted me on the shoulder and said, "We did surgery in there...twice...so it is gonna hurt. In fact, there is nothing wrong...just normal healing...may take up to 6 weeks." Are you kidding me??? Ok...so I am standing in faith for instantaneous healing. He gave me darvocet...for 3 days anyway. Maybe they wont make me loopy. I am so tired of hurting and being a cry baby...I am usually one tough ole bird...grr.

Martail signed paperwork to be in the Navy Reserves. He leaves on December 4th for basic training and schooling. I am thrilled with his decision; glad he is taking control of his life and not making choices by default. In the meantime he is working with some friends, doing roofing and siding...good old fashioned bust-your-butt physical labor:). He is being compensated very well and is loving pay days. I love it when he comes home dead-tired and dirty...this is good for him in many way, not the least of which is the fact that he KNOWS he doesn't wanna do this kinda work all of his life.

Take care all...and thanx for the prayers,

Phyl

No comments: