Followers

Scrappy and Happy in Ohio~

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner

To Do List

Sew rows on Happy Hour Quilt
Finish No-Sew Quilt
Jacket ( button)
Shorts (mend)
Shirt (mend)
Khris Bag(start)
Peg's Bag(start)



Who links to me?

This Blog is...

This blog is Betty approved

My Memes

My Trophy Case

See My Widgets

Blog 365

Picturing Life

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hop Over to Cricket's Hearth

Cricket's Hearth

Go Chuck~

Foster Me Up

QVC Ring

QVC-Ohio

Mystery Quilters

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog-A-Mama

Blog-A-Holics

Small Is Beautiful

The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

Blog Guilt Free

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love

You comment; I reply.

Star

Blog Designed by:

Photobucket

Monday, September 10, 2007

Onion Meme

I got this "revealing" meme from Milli.

The purpose is to strip you down like an onion layer by layer. So now I stand here before you naked. (Oh run, hide....it is scary!!)

Let's get going so you can see how this happened!!!

LAYER 1
On the Outside

Phyllis
Birth Date: March 10, 1960
Current Status: debatable
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: brown that is fighting diligently to turn gray

LAYER 2
On the Inside

My Heritage: german/dutch/irish
My Fear: not being able to take care of myself
My weaknesses: ok, you asked...falling for men who are not good for me
My Perfect Pizza: Donato's Thin Crust Pepperoni

LAYER 3
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

My thoughts first waking up: My mouth hurts...followed by...."potty...fast"
My bedtime : When I can no longer stay awake
My most missed memory: being young, carefree, and having my own car

LAYER 4
My Pick

Pepsi or coke : Pepsi
Single or group dates : group
Nike or Adidas: Nike
Tea or Nestea : mine...homemade; been told its like aged Tennessee whiskey
Chocolate or Vanilla : BOTH~
Cappuccino or Coffee : Coffee...or should I say...I like a lil coffee with my creme

LAYER 5
Do You ****?

Smoke : i most certainly do, Ollie
Take a shower : whether I need it or not...lol
Have a crush : um yup
Think you’ve been in love : see above answer
Go to school : I did...graduated, too
Want to get married : um...sure...when?
Believe in yourself : yes
Think you’re a health freak : um...more like an anti-health nut(I do make a great artery clogging gravy, tho...)

LAYER 6
In the Past

Drank alcohol : I have imbibed on occasion
Gone to the mall : unfortunately
Been on stage : only to graduate
Eaten sushi : if taking one lil teensy-eensy bite counts, then yes. YUCK!
Dyed your hair : only me and Miss Clairol know for sure

LAYER 7
Have You Ever***?

Played a stripping game : um...poker for buttons in the cafeteria in 7th grade

LAYER 8
Hoping

That my teeth(or the surgery site) will stop hurting

LAYER 9
In A Guy

Best eye colour: dark brown
Best hair colour: dark brown/gray
Short hair or long hair: long on white guys; bald if he is a black man

LAYER 10
What were you doing?

A minute ago: making a PBJ sandwich
Hour ago : Surfing blogs for memes
Month ago : piecing quilt tops
Year ago : making crochet afgans for Christmas gifts

LAYER 11
Finish This Sentence

I love : God, family, friends, the color red, polka dots, fabric
I feel : hungry
I hate : mean-ness
I hide : my candy stash:)
I miss : being young, beautiful, thin, and energetic(ummm...my youth!)
I need : better coping skills

TAG
The cat is out of the bag: I´m a rotten onion... ... and therefore I tag:

Whoever wants to DO this! Just let me know! I'll gladly visit! If you wanna do this, too, just copy and paste it into your blog, email, site or comment...then change the answers to suit you:). Be sure to link it back to Milli's blog, so others can "strip" down, too:).

No comments: